Helping you is what we do...
A Vibrant Community
Kingsley Square brings connected and contemporary living to the heart of Newmarket. Located across the street from South Lake Health Centre at Davis Drive and Patterson, Kingsley Square will offer residents convenience and all the advantages of modern living in Newmarket.
Bordering a 2-acre park, residents at Kingsley Square will enjoy world-class shopping at Upper Canada Mall, sophisticated cultural venues and stunning parks and recreational sites.
Designed by Kohn Partnership Architects, Kingsley Square’s two towers are linked by a three-storey podium topped with a spectacular furnished and landscape rooftop terrace overlooking the public piazza below. The architectural design features a blend of fabricated stucco panels and glazing, animated with balconies integrated with the facade creating a sense of visual texture, while the first three floors relate to the street with a horizontal use of masonry and glass.
For over 20 years, Kohn Partnership Architects Inc. has been providing architectural design services across the GTA. Specializing in a range of building types including mixed-use, residential, office, commercial, and revitalization projects, Kohn offers a unique mix of technical and creative expertise.
How ever you get around, walk, drive, transit, or bike… Kingsley Square Condos is close to it all!
Close to restaurants, transportation, schools, parks and recreation and healthcare facilities.
• Kingsley Square will be a LEED Silver Certified Building. LEED certification provides independent, third-party verification that a building, home or community was designed and built using strategies aimed at achieving high performance in key areas of human and environmental health: location and transportation, sustainable site development, water savings, energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor environmental quality. LEED is governed by the Canada Green Building Council.
• Town of Newmarket community park adjacent to the property
• Landscaped Urban Square with commercial units and outdoor seating overlooking Davis Drive
• Podium rooftop landscaped terrace with lounging areas, seating, tables, barbecue facilities and water feature
• Indoor gym with change rooms, yoga area and commercial-grade gym equipment
• Contemporary party/event room with servery and wet bar
• Generous visitor parking, both surface and underground
• Outdoor dog walk area and indoor dog wash station
• Daytime concierge, virtual concierge after hours and weekends
• Elegant lobby with lounge area and parcel storage room
• Designer-appointed guest suite
• Building access includes Enterphone security system and FOB controlled access
• Two elegantly appointed elevators serving all floors from basement parking to penthouse
• Furnished meeting room
• Mail room
• Eco-conscious tri-sorter waste and recycling system with disposal chute serving each floor, except ground floor
• Underground resident parking
• Bicycle storage areas
• Provision (rough-in) for 25 electric car charging stations
• Lockers available for purchase
• Smooth, white paint finish ceilings throughout
• 9′ nominal height ceiling except under bulkheads and dropped ceiling areas
• Drywall finished in builder’s standard off-white paint
• Interior trim and baseboards painted to match walls
• Painted interior doors, with designer hardware
• Contemporary wide plank laminate or vinyl plank floors throughout, except in bathrooms, laundry and utility closets
• Coated wire closet shelving, as per plan
• Private balcony or terrace with sliding glass door and/or glass swing door access, as per plan
• Contemporary kitchen cabinetry
• Stylish quartz countertop with square edge
• Ceramic tile backsplash
• Single bowl stainless steel undermount sink
• Single lever faucet with pull-out vegetable spray
• Stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, Ceran top range and vented hood fan. Appliance sizes vary according to kitchen size – 1 bedroom and 1 bedroom and den units will have a 24″ wide fridge, range and range hood and 18″ wide dishwasher; 2 bedroom units will have a 28″ wide fridge, 30″ range and range hood, and 24″ dishwasher.
• Optional islands, as per plan
• Ceramic or porcelain floor tiles
• Ceramic wall tile for shower walls and bathtub enclosures
• Contemporary vanity cabinet with square edge quartz countertop, white undermount sink and single lever faucet
• Vanity mirror
• White soaker bathtub, as per plan
• Frameless glass shower enclosure, as per plan
• Pressure controlled shower faucet with rain head
• One-piece toilet with soft close seat
• Ceramic tile floor
• White stacked washer/dryer vented to exterior
• Electrical panel with circuit breakers in each suite
• Electrical outlets throughout and GFI receptacles in kitchen, bathrooms and balcony/terrace and 2 outlets with USB port
• Telephone and cable outlets in living room and master bedroom
• Switched ceiling-mounted light in kitchen, walk-in closets, laundry and entrance foyer
• Designer wall mounted light fixture in bathrooms over vanity
• Waterproof pot light in shower/tub enclosures
• Switched receptacle in bedrooms and living room
• White Decora switches and outlets
• Interconnected smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• In-suite sprinkler system
• Individually suite metering for hydro, water and thermal consumption
• Individually controlled heating and cooling with programmable thermostat
• Rogers Ignite High-Speed Internet service, including Rogers Advanced Wi-Fi Modem
• Tarion Warranty Corporation New Home Warranty protection
• Manufacturer’s warranty on appliances
Dozens of floor plans to choose from! Download the floor plans.
Contact us to learn more, check availability, and get VIP pricing.
Jeff Belisowski & Josie Vitti
iPro Realty Ltd, Brokerage
647-992-6262 or 416-953-0102
272 Queen Street East