Helping you is what we do...
The June 2018 Housing Market Statistics for Caledon, Ontario have been published. The statistics are compiled from data posted on the Toronto Real Estate Board.
Here are a few highlights from the analysis:
– The average sale price (year to date) is $928,359, that is a decrease of 6.06%.
– There were 454 sales in the month of June which is a 15.3% down over the year-to-date number of sales.
– The average days on the market (year to date) is 28 days.
– The total active number of residential listings slightly decreased by 2.27%) in June 2018 to 302 listings.
– The total number of properties sold in June 2018 was 89.
The number of homes sold in June 2018 decreased by 7 homes or 8.54% compared to June 2017. The average days on the market increased from 17 to 24 days. Average sale prices were 12.28%. Refer to the Sales Comparisons section on the infographic above.
There is currently 3 months of inventory on the market in Caledon. In a buyers market, there is normally more than 6 months of inventory. Refer to the Market Trend section on the infographic above.
Source: The statistics are compiled from data posted on the Toronto real estate board.
View historical data for:
If you are thinking of buying or selling in Caledon or surrounding area, contact me today.
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or buyers under contract.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by CREA and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademark DDF® is owned by CREA and identifies CREA’s Data Distribution Facility (DDF®).