Helping you is what we do...
2 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | $878,800 | View the Slide Show here: https://youriguide.com/1117_2111_lake_shore_blvd_w_toronto_on
Click here to view the Professional Pictures, Floor Plans & Measurements, and Area Map for #1117- 2111 Lakeshore Rd in Toronto.
NEW: View the FEATURE SHEET for the Condo on Lakeshore located in Humber Bay Shores.
Welcome to Newport Beach Condos located at 2111 Lakeshore Rd in Toronto, Ontario Suite 1117
MLS: W4730962 | $878,800 | 2 Beds | 2 Baths
Newport Beach Condominium is located on the shores of Lake Ontario, just minutes from downtown Toronto, Pearson Airport and major highways.
Newly Renovated with over 1300 square feet of luxurious living space, this 11th floor, 2-bedroom corner unit condo, located in the south tower facing south-west, provides you with amazing views of Lake Ontario, parks, as well as the bike and pedestrian path and an abundance of natural light which brings the outdoors in.
The large and spacious Open Concept layout allows you to enjoy and entertain with your family and friends and to BBQ as much as you like on your private corner balcony while overlooking all the activities on the shores of Lake Ontario.
• Access to private Party/dining/entertainment lounge with bar and food preparation area.
• A multi-purpose room with stereo system and large screen T. V.
• Library and Cards Room.
• Well-equipped exercise room and aerobics/cardio room with Men’s and women’s change rooms and saunas with lockers.
• Ample underground visitor parking
• Car wash
• Bicycle storage room.
• Three guest suites to accommodate your overnight guests, with cable TV.
• A website with private residential access.
• One of the few condominiums that have a tri-system recycling garbage chute.
• Access to the waterfront bicycle path linking the Martin Goodman Trail and the 300-km Lake Ontario Greenway Waterfront Trail.
• Luxurious 2-storey domed lobby, ceilings with plaster mouldings, traditional wall panel detailing, elegant furniture and appointments.
• 24-hour Concierge.
• Closed-circuit cameras and two-way voice communication monitored by 24-hour Concierge are provided in the garage for surveillance and security access monitoring.
• Easy access to all public transportation including the Streetcar stop on the corner and all major highways.
• Community library
• Stoplight at the exit of the building parking lot for easy access to all directions
• Very strong board, condo fees very stable
Contact me today to learn more about this home.
Jeff Belisowski, Sales Representative
iPro Realty Ltd., Brokerage