February 2019 Market Stats for Caledon & Toronto West
The Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) has published the February 2019 Housing Market Statistics. From the compiled data posted I would like to show you some highlights from Caledon & Toronto West.
Peel: Caledon Market Highlights
- The number of active listings in Caledon increased by 11.00% in February 2019 over the same month in 2018.
- The number of listings that came on the Toronto Board in February 2019 vs. February 2018 increased by 1 home or 0.81%.
- The number of homes sold decreased by 14 homes or 24.14%.
- The average days on the market increased by 8 days. Average sale prices were down by 15.96%.
Year to Date 2019 vs. Year to Date 2018 for Caledon
- The number of homes listed in Caledon, year-to-date decreased from 241 to 240, which is a decrease of 0.41%.
- The number of homes sold decreased by 20 homes or 18.87%. The average days on market increased from 33 to 40 days. Average sale prices were down by 12.23%.
Highlights for Toronto West
- The average sale price of homes in Toronto West went up by 1.55% to $714,965.
- The number of sales (year-to-date) decreased slightly by 6.26% to 929 sales.
- The average days on the market (year-to-date) is 25 days – a decrease by 7.41%.
- The total number of active residential listings is 1090 up by 10.44%
- The total number of properties sold in the month of February was 518.
Lastly, there is currently two months of inventory on the market in Toronto West. In a buyers market, there’s normally more than six months worth of inventory.
View historical data for:
If you have any questions about the statistics or want to discuss your real estate needs, let’s set up a time to chat.
iPro Realty Ltd., Brokerage
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or buyers under contract.
#realestate #realestatetips #realestateadvice
#realestatebolton #bolton #caledon