Helping you is what we do...
When moving from Montreal almost 20 years ago, my wife and I chose Caledon for our home. Throughout the past two decades we have experienced the growth of the community first hand and our lives have been enriched by the people who are a part of it.
After almost 27 years in sales and marketing the most valuable lesson I have learned is simple – listen to people, understand their needs and you will be successful in helping them achieve their goals. My philosophy as a Real Estate Sales Representative is one that is based on mutual respect, trust and confidence. My goal is to understand what is important to you and your family both now and in the future.
I’m confident that my knowledge of our community and surrounding areas, combined with my working experience, will be a significant benefit to my clients while assisting them in the search for the next property they will call home.
Making you my first priority is my commitment to you. Reducing the stress and offering you peace of mind when buying or selling. This is my promise.
I’m proud to say that I am a member of the Royal LePage team, and I can’t wait to put my skills to work for you.
NEW TO MLS!!! 🌟 Welcome to Newport Beach Condos located at 2111 Lakeshore Rd in Toronto.
Virtual Tour: https://2111LakeshoreBlvdWest1117.com?a=1
Newport Beach Condominium is located on the shores of Lake Ontario, just minutes from downtown Toronto, Pearson Airport and major highways.
Newly Renovated with over 1300 square feet of luxurious living space, this 11th floor, 2-bedroom corner unit condo, located in the south tower facing south-west, provides you with amazing views of Lake Ontario, parks, as well as the bike and pedestrian path and an abundance of natural light which brings the outdoors in.
The large and spacious Open Concept layout allows you to enjoy and entertain with your family and friends and to BBQ as much as you like on your private corner balcony while overlooking all the activities on the shores of Lake Ontario.
The list of amenities at Newport Beach are extensive:
• Access to private Party/dining/entertainment lounge with bar and food preparation area.
• A multi-purpose room with stereo system and large screen T. V.
• Library and Cards Room.
• Well-equipped exercise room and aerobics/cardio room with Men’s and women’s change rooms and saunas with lockers.
• Ample underground visitor parking
• Car wash
• Bicycle storage room.
• Three guest suites to accommodate your overnight guests, with cable TV.
• A website with private residential access.
• One of the few condominiums that have a tri-system recycling garbage chute.
• Access to the waterfront bicycle path linking the Martin Goodman Trail and the 300-km Lake Ontario Greenway Waterfront Trail.
• Luxurious 2-story domed lobby, ceilings with plaster mouldings, traditional wall panel detailing, elegant furniture and appointments.
• 24-hour Concierge.
• Closed-circuit cameras and two-way voice communication monitored by 24-hour Concierge are provided in the garage for surveillance and security access monitoring.
• Easy access to all public transportation including the Streetcar stop on the corner and all major highways.
• Community library
• The stoplight at the exit of the building parking lot for easy access to all directions
• Very strong board, condo fees very stable
Contact Jeff Belisowski to book a private pre-view of this highly sought after condo.
Jeff Belisowski, Sales Representative
iPro Realty Ltd., Brokerage