MARCH 2019 MARKET STATS FOR CALEDON & TORONTO WEST
The Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) has published the March 2019 Housing Market Statistics. From the compiled data posted I would like to show you some highlights from Caledon & Toronto West.
Peel: Caledon Market Highlights
- The number of active listings in Caledon increased by 16.46% in March 2019 over the same month in 2018.
- The number of listings that came on the Toronto Board in March 2019 vs. March 2018 increased by 27 homes or 16.46%.
- The number of homes sold increased by 7 homes or 9.33%.
- The average days on the market decreased by 1 day. Average sale prices were up by 1.55%.
Highlights for Toronto West
Here are some highlights for the Toronto West housing market for March 2019:
- The average sale price year to date is $727,857 down .11%.
- The number of sales year-to-date is 1646 down 5.73%.
- The average number of days on the market is 22 days.
- 719 properties sold in the month of March.
- Total active residential listings went up by 16.5% to 1238.
Lastly, there are currently two months of inventory on the market in Toronto West. The buyers market there’s normally more than six months of inventory.￼
I’m happy to share more stats with you, give me a call and we can set up a time to chat.
View historical data for:
If you have any questions about the statistics or want to discuss your real estate needs, let’s set up a time to chat.
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or buyers under contract.
#realestate #realestatetips #realestateadvice
#realestatebolton #bolton #caledon