Helping you is what we do...
The March 2018 Housing Market Statistics for Caledon, Ontario have been published. The statistics are compiled from data posted on the Toronto Real Estate Board.
Here are a few highlights from the analysis:
– The average sale price (year to date) is $940, 829, that has increased by 1.15%.
– There were 75 sales in the month of March with the average sale price being $926,614.
– The average days on the market (year to date) is 32 days.
– The total active number of residential listings went up (by 88.10%) in March 2018 to 237 listings.
– The total number of sales (year to date) is 181.
Click to download a PDF version: March 2018 Housing Market Statistics for Caledon, Ontario
The number of homes sold in March 2018 decreased by 44 homes or 36.97% compared to March 2017. The average days on the market increased from 14 to 31 days. Average sale prices were down by 1.65%. Refer to the Sales Comparisons section on the infographic above.
There is currently 3 months of inventory on the market in Caledon. In a buyers market, there is normally more than 6 months of inventory. Refer to the Market Trend section on the infographic below.
Source: The statistics are compiled from data posted on the Toronto real estate board.
View historical data for:
If you are thinking of buying or selling in Caledon, please call me.
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or buyers under contract.