Helping you is what we do...
The February 2018 Housing Market Statistics for Caledon, Ontario have just been published. The statistics are compiled from data posted on the Toronto Real Estate Board.
Here are a few highlights from the analysis:
– The average sale price (year to date) has increased by 4.11%
– There were 106 sales in the month of February with 209 total active residential listings.
– The average days on the market (year to date) is 33 days
– The total active number of residential listings went up (by 143%) in February 2018 to 209 listings.
– The total number of properties sold was 106.
The number of homes sold in February 2018 decreased by 1 homes or 1.69% compared to February 2017. The average days on the market increased by 12 days or 70.59%. Average sale prices were up by 4.43%. Refer to the Sales Comparisons section on the infographic below.
There is currently 4 months of inventory on the market in Caledon. In a buyers market, there is normally more than six months of inventory. Refer to the Market Trend section on the infographic below.
Source: The statistics are compiled from data posted on the Toronto real estate board.
View historical data for:
If you are thinking of buying or selling in Caledon, please call me.
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or buyers under contract.