Helping you is what we do...
I wanted to highlight a few stats:
– The average sale price (year to date) has increased by 19.13%
– There wer 905 sales in the month of December, down by 19.56%
– The average days on the market (year to date) is 21 days
– The total active number of residential listings went up (by 107.53%) in December 2017 to 193 listings.
– The total number of properties sold was 49.
The number of homes sold in December 2017 decreased by six homes or 10.91% compared to December 2016. The average days on the market decreased from 32 to 28 days or 12.50%. The average sales price were up by 11.85%. Refer to the Sales Comparisons section on the infographic below.
There is currently four months of inventory on the market in Calydon. In a buyers market, there is normally more than six months of inventory. Refer to the Market Trend section on the infographic below.
Source: The statistics are compiled from data posted on the Toronto real estate board.
If you are thinking of buying or selling in Caledon, please call me.
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or buyers under contract.