Helping you is what we do...
The April 2018 Housing Market Statistics for Caledon, Ontario have been published. The statistics are compiled from data posted on the Toronto Real Estate Board.
Here are a few highlights from the analysis:
– The average sale price (year to date) is $948,884, that has increased by 0.06%.
– There were 271 sales in the month of April which is a 19.35% dow over the year to-date number of sales.
– The average days on the market (year to date) is 32 days.
– The total active number of residential listings went up (by 42%) in April 2018 to 264 listings.
– The total number of properties sold in in April 2018 was 91.
The number of homes sold in April 2018 decreased by 28 homes or 23.53% compared to April 2017. The average days on the market increased from 10 to 31 days. Average sale prices were 2.47%. Refer to the Sales Comparisons section on the infographic above.
There is currently 3 months of inventory on the market in Caledon. In a buyers market, there is normally more than 6 months of inventory. Refer to the Market Trend section on the infographic below.
Source: The statistics are compiled from data posted on the Toronto real estate board.
View historical data for:
If you are thinking of buying or selling in Caledon or surrounding area, contact me today.
Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale or buyers under contract.